VB4 extras
Author Message
 VB4 extras

Hi,

I have a VB3 application, which I migrated to VB4 (16bit).  In
this application, I used to use the secondary mouse button to
initiate drag and drop events.  When I do this now, I get a
short cut / context menu displayed.  Is there any way to stop
this.  It does not seem to be a property of the form, or text
box.

Also I will be setting this application up on a computer using
Windows 3.1.  One of the properties on a form is SHOW IN TASK
BAR.  Do I need to disable this property for the application to
run under Win 3.1?  If so is there any way I can tell what
version of Windows is being used on the computer.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

John Part

Thu, 23 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems linking Extra!6.2 and VB4

2. problems linking Extra!6.2 and VB4

3. $$ Need Extra Cash $$

4. Need Extra Cash?

5. Extra info for my Export by Batch

6. $$$$$$$ganar MUCHO dinero extra$$$$$$$

7. Sorry about the extra posts

8. extra mouse pointer

9. USA, Seeking extra programming work

10. Extra Entries in QueryDefs Collection

11. Attachmate Extra

12. Seeking extra MS Access work