WANTED: your DISTINCT TCPIP VISUAL BASIC package
Author Message
 WANTED: your DISTINCT TCPIP VISUAL BASIC package

I want to buy a used copy of distincts VB controls for tcpip.

email me if you want to part with it. its selling thru software houses for
around 250...

Email me
Joel

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 WANTED: your DISTINCT TCPIP VISUAL BASIC package

Quote:

> I want to buy a used copy of distincts VB controls for tcpip.

> email me if you want to part with it. its selling thru software houses for
> around 250...

> Email me
> Joel

If you plan to distribute your application, be aware that you need a very
costly runtime license for each copy of your app.

I'd strongly suggest you check out the alternatives. I converted my app from
Distict to SocketTools and that worked fine for me. Alternatively, look at
IP*Works, Dart, Crescent Internet Toolpak or Mabry's shareware stuff etc.

Datapoint Svenska AB        phone +46-8-7497000
Box 114                     fax   +46-8-7493911
S-125 24 Alvsjo, SWEDEN     "Programmers DO...UNTIL"

Sun, 25 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. 4 Sale Distinct TCPIP

2. 4 Sale Distinct TCPIP

3. Wanted: Visual C/Basic programmer wanted!

4. Wanted: Quick Basic 4.5 comms package

5. How can I send packages with TCPIP ???

6. Scheduling DTS package thru Visual Basic

7. Package and Deployment Wizard with WebClass (Visual Basic 6)

8. Need accounting package in Visual Basic with source code

9. Different Visual Basic Packages

10. Visual BASIC and a compression package