PDF Access for Database Use without XML
Author Message
 PDF Access for Database Use without XML

I have taken on a project for my mother to cut her fileing system down from
paper work to database work.  I need to know how to access a PDF file from a
network location and let the EU(end user) pull the files necassary from a
database point a view.  I would like to know how to use some of the PDF
functions and meathods.  I need to know if it is possible to pull the PDF file
into a text box or some sort of other object that allow viewing without using
web based database access.  Above all I would like any 0ther sugestions any one
has.  I am a newb/Intermediat VB6 programmer and don't have a lot of time to
learn a lot of new meathods before she needs this project completed?  Any ideas

Thankyou for your input
ODC

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:08:53 GMT

1. using ordinairy access to database without data control

2. Viewing PDF Documents WITHOUT using Adobe

3. Pulling data from an Access database without using vbdb300.dll

4. Reading XML without using .NET?

5. Using XML without involving ADO

6. database access without the database control

7. Converting Word Revision Marks to PDF Annotations Using PDF Marks

8. Link to Access database without MS Access..?

9. Creating Access Database WITHOUT Access App?

10. Repairing/compacting a Access-Database without Access or DAO

11. Using VB5 to import data to access without using the Data control

12. How to access an access (.mdb) without using odbc or sql