Data Manager Loading Failure
Author Message
 Data Manager Loading Failure

I am using VB4 (16 bit). When I go to use the Data Manager Add-In I
get the following message:

Data Manager caused segment load failure in module VB40016.dll at
0004:158E

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling VB to no avail. Up until
yesterday, I was able to access the Data Manager with no problem and I
haven't done anything odd or unusual to my computer recently. Any
comments or solutions?

Thanks

Pat

Thu, 19 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Manager loading failure

2. VB5 Visual Data Manager vs. VB4 Data Manager

3. VB6 - Visual Data Manager not loading ?

4. Bulk loading-ASCII text to MSA dbase via VB3 Pro Data manager

5. Failure in Data View/Data Environment

6. Segment Load Failure?

7. Application Failure in IE 6 when loading a VB OCX

8. failure of loading control

9. vb6 TimeAdd() & DLL Failure to Load

10. Form load failure

11. Load Failure 4.0

12. using excel data in vb's visual data manager