IMS/ LU 6.2
Author Message
 IMS/ LU 6.2

I am getting ready to work a project in VB 4 or 5 where we have to use
lu 6.2 to talk to an IMS transaction and get the response. We currently
do this using appc and os/2 with IBM communications manager. I am
looking at using TCP/IP and either MS SNA Server or Novells SAA SNA
product. I would use either Attachmates QuickPEER or Rumba's win95
connect. Has anybody done this and can give any suggestions or used the
Attachmate or Walldata products. Thanks in advance....

Gregg Doppelheuer
System Integration Analyst
Lockheed MArtin

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems linking Extra!6.2 and VB4

2. ******Need OLD BASIC (BASICA?) for current DOS (6.2)

3. BASICA on a Pentium (MS-DOS 6.2)

4. BASICA on a Pentium (MS-DOS 6.2)

5. Need advice about Codebase 6.2 and VB 5.0

6. problems linking Extra!6.2 and VB4

7. Visual Basic 5.0 and Extra 6.2 Attachmate Object for 95/NT

8. Creating a Dos 6.2 Boot Disk Under Win '95

9. Creating a Dos 6.2 Boot Disk Under Win '95

10. Advice needed about Codebase 6.2 and Vu\isual Basic 5

11. VB with Oracle SNAPI 6.2

12. Fortran to VB: LU Decomposition and LU Back Substitution Matrix Function?