TYPE command program
Author Message
 TYPE command program

I need help with the TYPE command. I get an error when I try to make a variable(ex: one.two.three) withe the
type statement. I want to make this a public variable. Is it public by default?

Tue, 19 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TYPE command program

The type statement is not PUBLIC by default.  If you would like to create a
public type, then add a module to your project and put something like this
in there:

Public Type Test
    Name As String
    Age As Integer
End Type

Next, place the following in a form (for example):

Private Sub Form_Load()
    Dim tTest As Test

    tTest.Name = "Larry"
    tTest.Age = 28

    Debug.Print tTest.Name
    Debug.Print tTest.Age
    Stop
End Sub

Quote:
> I need help with the TYPE command. I get an error when I try to make a

variable(ex: one.two.three) withe the
Quote:
> type statement. I want to make this a public variable. Is it public by
default?

Tue, 19 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TYPE command program

Post the exact TYPE statement you're using.

Wed, 20 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TYPE command program

Quote:
> I need help with the TYPE command. I get an error when I try to

make a variable(ex: one.two.three) withe the
Quote:
> type statement. I want to make this a public variable. Is it public

by default?

Public TypeTwo
   three as thingy
end type

Public TypeOne
   two as TypeTwo
end type

Public one as TypeOne
one.two.three = four

The vagaries of the universe.
Steve.

Wed, 20 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trigger another program or command on program quit

2. ADODB.Command Output Params return null for GUID types

3. TYPE command help

4. Help! ADO Command - Cursor Type

5. TYPE command help

6. Help! ADO Command - Cursor Type

7. TYPE command help

8. Need to run the DOS Type Command

9. Interpreting/parsing a command line type of argument

10. create a file type for a virtual directory in IIS using a command line script

11. "Type" command

12. Show Hyperlinks In Without typing the HREF command???