Help: Registering OLE DLL's
Author Message
 Help: Registering OLE DLL's

Is there an easier way to re-register an OLE DLL when I recompile it?

I currently load the project that will use the new DLL (it says it cannot
load that component, so I say "yes" to the prompt to continue loading the
project), open the Tools|Register list, deselect the reference to the old
DLL, close the list, reopen Tools|Register, select the new DLL, and close
the list again. This is very tedious, especially if you have several DLL
changes in a row.

Am I missing the boat on an easier way around this hassle?
--
Greg Frizzle

Sun, 07 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Registering updated OLE DLL's

2. HELP:can't register OLE Automation object in NT

3. Registering dll's in Win 3.1 HELP!!

4. help: can't register shdocvw.dll

5. can't register craxdrt.dll and craxddt.dll

6. How to tell what OCX's and DLL's are registered

7. Registering DLL's and OCX's in Win 3.1

8. How to identify registered dll's and ocx's

9. OLE server isn't registered

10. Can't Register 16 bit OLE Server

11. Error registering OLE DLL written with VB4-32

12. can not register my dll, ole update ?