Setup1.vbp Compile Errors
Author Message
 Setup1.vbp Compile Errors

I'm trying to customise Setup1.vbp in the VB98\Wizards\PDWizard\Setup1
directory so that I can add some of my own functionality to the Setup
routines. I took all the usual precautions of backing up the original files
(including Setup1.exe before I started). However, when I try to compile the
source code I get error messages. Fixing one error, merely leads to others.

The first error I encounter is "Compile error variable not defined"
(referring to gsSMS).

This is SP4 installed. I also tried the original and that will not complile
either, but different error messages appear.

Anyone have any suggestions ??

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Setup1.vbp Compile Errors - Any Experts ?

2. Setup1.vbp

3. HELP : Setup1.vbp

4. Customizes the Setup1.vbp

5. Customizes the Setup1.vbp

6. setup1.vbp (vb6 Pro Italian) GPF??

7. Modifying Setup. (setup1.vbp)

8. Help with Ms VB5 SETUP1.VBP

9. Installing font with setup1.vbp

10. How to use SetupToolkit and Setup1.vbp ?

11. Rush ! Problems to translate Setup1.vbp

12. setup1.vbp question