Yielding Design-Time Only properties with ActiveX
Author Message
 Yielding Design-Time Only properties with ActiveX

Hi,
        I'm working on a project in which we're going to be designing some
custom controls to replace some third party controls.  One of these
involves
textboxes that we want to control justification with.  The problem is that
the Alignment property is read-only at run time, and apparently my control
is "running" sort of at design time.  So how the heck can I yeild this
property to the designer?  Obviously I could hard-code it and create
a different control for each, but this is not desireable.  Thanks
in advance.

Thu, 13 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving properties of ActiveX control from design time to run time

2. Specifying design-time properties in ActiveX controls

3. ActiveX Control Design-Time Properties

4. Accessing design time properties in run time

5. Design-time properties in Run-time Controls

6. Design time or run time, setting properties

7. Assign a treeview at design run time to other at design time

8. Userform Visibility property in design time

9. Property shows a list at design time

10. Custom Control with Design Time only properties

11. *** Refreshing control at design time when property changed?

12. Showing/Hiding Properties at design time