WMP and the Internet Cache
Author Message
 WMP and the Internet Cache

Hi,
I'm developing software that uses the WMP to play mp3 files using the Http
streaming method.
My problem is that I'm trying to prevent the files being cached in the
"Temporary Internet Files" folder.
Even after changing the registry settings
"\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders\Cache"
to a temp folder, WMP insists on saving the files to "C:\windows\Temporary
Internet Files..."
Does anyone know how to modify this???
Thanks in advance,
Jay

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:09:31 GMT

1. WMP from WMP.OCX

2. Internet Explorer File Caching Problem

3. Access to Internet Cache Files

4. How to Access Temporary internet files ?/ Cache Folder Ie 4,0 / SHDOCVW.OCX

5. How Do I Flush The Internet Cache

6. How do I access the INternet Cache?

7. Empty Internet Explorer Cache

8. internet cache folder

9. Internet Transfer Control and browser cache

10. How can I erase internet history cache by date programmatically

11. Emptying temporary internet files cache

12. Internet Transfer Control and browser cache