VB6 Service Pack 1, please?
Author Message
 VB6 Service Pack 1, please?

Try this in VB6:

   Msgbox Screen.Width
   Msgbox Screen.Height

Is it just me or does this produce the same two values (=Height)?
No wonder my CenterForm sub no longer worked properly.

(Note: This bug only appears in the IDE - the compiled .exe is fine)
Maybe everything will be fine next time I reboot my machine?

Is there a bug list for VB6 on the web somewhere?

Regards,

Joergen Bech

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Service Pack 1, please?

Quote:
>Try this in VB6:

>   Msgbox Screen.Width
>   Msgbox Screen.Height

>Is it just me or does this produce the same two values (=Height)?
>No wonder my CenterForm sub no longer worked properly.

>(Note: This bug only appears in the IDE - the compiled .exe is fine)
>Maybe everything will be fine next time I reboot my machine?

Actually, it _did_ work after rebooting the machine. I wonder what
had gone wrong. Sorry. Never meant to bash VB6. Just concerned
for a little while.

JB

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Service Pack 1, please?
VB 6.0 bugs and some other stuff on MS's site:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/support/

A.

--
Ales Mustar

Remove one "i" from the email address in word ziig to email me.

Quote:

>>Try this in VB6:

>>   Msgbox Screen.Width
>>   Msgbox Screen.Height

>>Is it just me or does this produce the same two values (=Height)?
>>No wonder my CenterForm sub no longer worked properly.

>>(Note: This bug only appears in the IDE - the compiled .exe is fine)
>>Maybe everything will be fine next time I reboot my machine?

>Actually, it _did_ work after rebooting the machine. I wonder what
>had gone wrong. Sorry. Never meant to bash VB6. Just concerned
>for a little while.

>JB

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Service Pack 1, please?

None of the bugs listed looks to be anything that can't be coded around
with a minimum effort. About half look to be related to usage that can't
be considered mainstream, so the impact is negligible.

Michael D. Long
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/heights/9478/

Quote:
> VB 6.0 bugs and some other stuff on MS's site:

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/support/

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6.0 Service Pack 4 with Access 2000

2. VB6 Service Pack 3

3. HELP -- VB6.0 Access2002 Service Pack 4

4. VB6 Service Pack 3

5. VB6 Service Pack 3

6. VB6 Service Pack 2

7. VB6.0 Service Pack 4 with Access 2000

8. VB6 Service Pack

9. VB6 and Service Packs

10. Crystal Reports and VB6 Service Pack 3

11. Error using XBASE DBIII within datacontrol with Service pack 4 of VB6 Ent

12. VB6: Installed service pack 6b, but XP shows a later version of MSVBVM60.DLL