Anyone have time to download a zip file?
Author Message
 Anyone have time to download a zip file?

If anyone has the time (and the inclination), I have just finished my first use
of the Packaging & Deployment Wizard. I have zipped the entire Package folder
with Winzip and have uploaded it to my FTP space.
I was hoping to find someone who would be willing to try downloading it and
unzipping it to see if I'm doing it right. At around 40k, it took about 15
minutes or so to upload.
It's at web address --

http://www.*-*-*.com/

The program, called StepsPer.exe, takes a start frequency & stop frequency in
Hertz and a number of desired steps per decade (or octave) and creates a file
of frequencies (which will be written to your My Documents directory).
I hope someone can not only help me out here, but can make use of the program.
Thanks folks...

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have time to download a zip file?

the zip file is corrupted

Quote:

> If anyone has the time (and the inclination), I have just finished my first use
> of the Packaging & Deployment Wizard. I have zipped the entire Package folder
> with Winzip and have uploaded it to my FTP space.
> I was hoping to find someone who would be willing to try downloading it and
> unzipping it to see if I'm doing it right. At around 40k, it took about 15
> minutes or so to upload.
> It's at web address --

> http://members.aol.com/canyonclimber/stepsper.zip

> The program, called StepsPer.exe, takes a start frequency & stop frequency in
> Hertz and a number of desired steps per decade (or octave) and creates a file
> of frequencies (which will be written to your My Documents directory).
> I hope someone can not only help me out here, but can make use of the program.
> Thanks folks...

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have time to download a zip file?
Hello Climber, I just downloaded your file (in a few seconds, 1.98Mb) I'll install
it and see if it works fine,
then I'll get back to you on that :))
Quote:

> If anyone has the time (and the inclination), I have just finished my first use
> of the Packaging & Deployment Wizard. I have zipped the entire Package folder
> with Winzip and have uploaded it to my FTP space.
> I was hoping to find someone who would be willing to try downloading it and
> unzipping it to see if I'm doing it right. At around 40k, it took about 15
> minutes or so to upload.
> It's at web address --

> http://members.aol.com/canyonclimber/stepsper.zip

> The program, called StepsPer.exe, takes a start frequency & stop frequency in
> Hertz and a number of desired steps per decade (or octave) and creates a file
> of frequencies (which will be written to your My Documents directory).
> I hope someone can not only help me out here, but can make use of the program.
> Thanks folks...

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have time to download a zip file?
I didn't have Winzip yet so I zipped it b emailing it to myself
I'm still eager to see if it works, although one person has already said it is
"corrupted", darn it
Thanks for any feedback...

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have time to download a zip file?
Yup, sure is
Quote:

>the zip file is corrupted

>> If anyone has the time (and the inclination), I have just finished my =
>first use
>> of the Packaging & Deployment Wizard. I have zipped the entire Package =
>folder
>> with Winzip and have uploaded it to my FTP space.=20
>> I was hoping to find someone who would be willing to try downloading =
>it and
>> unzipping it to see if I'm doing it right. At around 40k, it took =
>about 15
>> minutes or so to upload.
>> It's at web address --
>>=20
>> http://members.aol.com/canyonclimber/stepsper.zip
>>=20
>> The program, called StepsPer.exe, takes a start frequency & stop =
>frequency in
>> Hertz and a number of desired steps per decade (or octave) and creates =
>a file
>> of frequencies (which will be written to your My Documents directory).
>> I hope someone can not only help me out here, but can make use of the =
>program.=20
>> Thanks folks...
>>=20

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have time to download a zip file?
Darn... OK, I appreciate the help.  I'll try again.

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Having trouble zipping up log files using script

2. zipping files for a download basket

3. Verifying download of zip files

4. VB How to download zip file?

5. How to download a .zip file without dialog box

6. VB How to download zip file?

7. VB How to download zip file?

8. Anyone got 'pdsodbc.zip' file

9. Reading files from a zip file (Just reading the filenames, not unzipping or zipping)

10. Does anyone know how to download a file to a client computer

11. Extract zip file with current time

12. CGI32.ZIP Using VB to write CGI files - cgi32.zip (1/1)