HTML Control replacement for RTF Control?
Author Message
 HTML Control replacement for RTF Control?

I am looking for an HTML control that functions just like the RTF Control in
VB.  The RTF Control was fine but now everyone has the Internet on the
brain.  It is actually a good idea and since I have customers who want to
take info from a database and place it on a web page it would be usefull to
store text in HTML format.

I am looking for similar functionality found in Outlook Express where you
can type a message and use HTML Formating.

Does anyone know of such a control?

Thanks,

Enzo

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HTML Control replacement for RTF Control?
Haven't had a good look at it, but you might find the DHTML edit control from
MS usefull.

http://microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/edit/default.asp

Stephen Brooker

== Remove '.nojunk' when replying ==

"It is not enough to succeed, others must fail..."

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. searching for HTML Display Control and RTF Control

2. HTML replacement for RTF in VB4.0

3. rtf to html and html to rtf

4. HTML version of RTF Control

5. Wanted : RTF to HTML Conversion Control

6. picture format in rtf code (richtext/rtf control)

7. Appending RTF strings to an RTF control

8. picture format in rtf code (richtext/rtf control)

9. How to get RTF into a Word7 document from VB RTF control

10. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End

11. Bug Rich Text Control SP4 (RTF Control)

12. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End