new forums site needs posts!
Author Message
 new forums site needs posts!

I made a new website - http://www.*-*-*.com/

It's a place to go for hopefully any type of forum you would
need or want.

i am of course not asking you to stop posting here...all i need is a
some posts to get the site started, that's the hardest part becuz new
comers don't wanna post to an empty site. I just need your help to get
it to look like its being used. So please, if you guys can help with a
post or 2, to any forum i have there, i would GREATLY appreciate it.

again, its www.listendammit.com

thx.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. new forums site needs posts!

2. new forums (programming, etc) site needs posts!

3. new forums (programming, etc) site needs posts!

4. new forums (programming, etc) site needs posts!

5. This forums site has all you need

6. This forums site has all you need

7. This forums site has all you need

8. New Site : VB Support Site needs Testing

9. New article posted on the Access Developer web site

10. New article posted on the Office Developer web site

11. We've added VB UBB Forums to our site

12. We've added VB UBB Forums to our site