Visual Basic IRC's
Author Message
 Visual Basic IRC's

   Does anyone know where some Visual Basic IRC Servers are?  Please reply
and/or post em' if you got em'.

Thanks,
   -Chuck

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic IRC's

Quote:
>   Does anyone know where some Visual Basic IRC Servers are?  Please reply
>and/or post em' if you got em'.

Maybe not servers, but channels. Someone keeps advertising for
#visualbasic.

--
VB 3.0 and Win3.1x assumed

http://www.sn.no/~balchen/
ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Sun, 15 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic IRC's

Quote:

>   Does anyone know where some Visual Basic IRC Servers are?  Please reply
>and/or post em' if you got em'.
>Thanks,
>   -Chuck

AS someone else suggested in here, I found #visualbasic on EFNET irc
servers like irc.dal.net and us.undernet.org. I went there late at
nigth (11 p.m. EDT) and found not conversation, but I'll try again.
Some say it's lively!

----
Michel Marinier

Sun, 15 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic IRC's

Quote:
>AS someone else suggested in here, I found #visualbasic on EFNET irc
>servers like irc.dal.net and us.undernet.org.

I can't help but wonder why you found EFNet on DalNet and Undernet
servers...

--
VB 3.0 and Win3.1x assumed

http://www.sn.no/~balchen/
ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Mon, 16 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic IRC's

Quote:

>>AS someone else suggested in here, I found #visualbasic on EFNET irc
>>servers like irc.dal.net and us.undernet.org.
>I can't help but wonder why you found EFNet on DalNet and Undernet
>servers...

>--
>VB 3.0 and Win3.1x assumed
>http://www.sn.no/~balchen/
>ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Dunno. Done that, been there. It's all true!

----
Michel Marinier

Tue, 17 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. IRC and Visual Basic

2. Dedicated IRC channel to Visual Basic

3. IRC Internet Relay Chat and Visual Basic

4. Visual Basic IRC?

5. Visual Basic IRC channel?

6. Question regarding Visual Basic and Digital's Visual Batch program

7. How to write Visual C++ DLL's and call them from Visual Basic

8. Visual Basic 'Out of memory' message

9. Visual Basic 6.0 Can't Get My ICON's to work

10. ANN: Mabry's Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 3rd Edition

11. HELP: 'poke' for Visual BASIC

12. Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award