Declares for NetFileEnum and NetFileClose
Author Message
 Declares for NetFileEnum and NetFileClose

?I am looking for the correct file declerations to use NetFileEnum and
NetFileClose for VisuaBasic 4.0 32 bit

TIA

Barry

Sun, 29 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Declares for NetFileEnum and NetFileClose

I'm not aware of NetFileEnum but if it is the same as all the other
enumeration methods in the windows api, you can't use it in vb (up to
version 4) as it requires a callback function. VB5 has callbacks (pointers
to functions).
--
Stuart Mitchell
Owner and CEO

Quote:
> ?I am looking for the correct file declerations to use NetFileEnum and
> NetFileClose for VisuaBasic 4.0 32 bit

> TIA

> Barry

Wed, 01 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. NetFileEnum, NetFileGetInfo, and NetFileClose

2. Need Help With NetFileEnum & NetFileClose

3. NetFileEnum, NetFileGetInfo, and NetFileClose

4. NetFileClose

5. NetFileClose is not working...pls help!!

6. Closing resources (NetFileClose?)

7. NetFileClose

8. NetFileClose help...

9. Closing resources (NetFileClose?)

10. API NetFileEnum getting DR.Watson error

11. Cannot assign a variable declared as a string to a variable declared as data type

12. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll