Where to Find VB Controls
Author Message
 Where to Find VB Controls

Hello all,

I am looking for a transparent OptionButton for use in our project at work.
The problem is that I can only find two anywhere.  The first is by Sheridan,
which when used under VB 6.0 looks like garbage. The second is the one
included in the Forms 2.0 DLL.  My problem with the latter is that this will
be a constituient control in a custom control distributed on the internet
and the DLL is over a megabyte in size.  If anyone can point me to a small
DLL/OCX with a transparent OptionButton control, it will be greatly
appreciated.  Third party and MS suggestions are all welcome.

Andy

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. New find directory control I found...

2. Find Dialog Control -- VB.Net

3. Controls new to VB.NET not found in VB6

4. Where do I find Magnetic Card readers + Vb Data capture control

5. Need a winsock/smtp (email) control for vb...didnt find any which i can use

6. Unable to find Crystal Report Control in VB Project Components

7. Need a winsock/smtp (email) control for vb...didnt find any which i can use

8. Find lost control in VB form

9. License not found errors - VB Controls!!

10. Need a winsock/smtp (email) control for vb...didnt find any which i can use

11. Need a winsock/smtp (email) control for vb...didnt find any which i can use

12. License not found errors - VB Controls!!