Why, Why, Why!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 Why, Why, Why!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm using VB 4.0.  I'm using a DBGrid and have it bound to a datacontrol
which is attached to a MS Access query.  When I run the query the DBGrid
loads properly but when I run the query a second time the data in the Grid
does not get refreshed, the old records remain displayed.  I've tried the
refresh command on the Grid and Form and that doesn't seem to work.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, 06 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Why, Why, Why!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you tried clearing the grid before reloading?
--
Peace,
James Wj Snyder

Quote:
> I'm using VB 4.0.  I'm using a DBGrid and have it bound to a datacontrol
> which is attached to a MS Access query.  When I run the query the DBGrid
> loads properly but when I run the query a second time the data in the
Grid
> does not get refreshed, the old records remain displayed.  I've tried the
> refresh command on the Grid and Form and that doesn't seem to work.  Any
> suggestions?

> Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, 06 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Why, Why, Why!!!!!!!!!!!

I see to recall something written about this in the microsoft knowledge
base.

Quote:

> Have you tried clearing the grid before reloading?
> --
> Peace,
> James Wj Snyder
> Shattered Rose Studio
> ** ClubWin Member **
> www.shatteredrose.com

> > I'm using VB 4.0.  I'm using a DBGrid and have it bound to a datacontrol
> > which is attached to a MS Access query.  When I run the query the DBGrid
> > loads properly but when I run the query a second time the data in the
> Grid
> > does not get refreshed, the old records remain displayed.  I've tried the
> > refresh command on the Grid and Form and that doesn't seem to work.  Any
> > suggestions?

> > Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, 11 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. why why why why

2. Why why why why?

3. Why Why Why

4. ActiveX wont deploy to Win 2K - why, Why WHY

5. !Excel/VB: why why why?

6. Why,Why,Why are javabeans completely ignored?

7. VB6 ListView: Why oh why oh why...

8. VB6 ListView: Why oh why oh why...

9. vbObjectError????? Why Why Why???

10. ********* Null + 'String' = Null !!!!!!! why, why, why!!!!!!!!