Needed: Icon/AVI Archive
Author Message
 Needed: Icon/AVI Archive

Hello,

I'm looking for icon and AVI file archives with
freeware images that are possible useful in VB
applications (i.e. like the ones provided with
VB5, and not things like movie clips.)

Anyone have any addresses ?

Thanks In Advance.

BTW, is it just me & my network, or is
microsoft's web site a bit flakey today
(Tuesday, July 15th).

N Varacalli
--
The views expressed herein do not represent the views of my employer.

My E-Mail Address is mangled.
To reach me via e-mail, try
NICHOLAS_VARACALLI at non-hp-Canada-om1.hp.com

Sat, 01 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Read PSION archives as ARC+ and ARCHIVE

2. Read PSION archives as ARC+ and ARCHIVE

3. Need URl for Microsoft archive

4. Need to find .gif archive

5. Need complete archive of this newsgroup

6. Needed: ZIP/DIZ extracting/Archiving Program

7. Need Guru's Help making ICONS behave as ICONS

8. help needed vbx for video *.avi

9. VB 6 Need help creating video player (avi/mpeg) with Frame Advance (FF and RF)

10. Need code to make jpgs from MPEG MOV AVI video frame

11. Need help to show AVI animation

12. Playing AVI in picturebox with mciSendString....need help !