Data Binding with ADODC y ADO DATAGRID
Author Message
 Data Binding with ADODC y ADO DATAGRID

Hello, I'm having problems to load data in a ado datagrid...

At design time, i set the data source of the datagrid to adodc1 (ado
data control)... And at run time, i set the recordsource and connection
string to the adodc, it works, but the grid doesn't show anything...

Now, when I trie to use datagrid.Rebind, it fails "Cant Initializate
Data Bindings" ...

Can some one help?

Sguindaw
--
Sguindaw -> "gesteo onis: hacer que las cosas sean"

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 05:52:39 GMT

1. Data Binding with ADODC y ADO DATAGRID

2. Bind an ado recordset directly to an ado data control (adodc)

3. Data bound controls using Adodc and ADO connection object

4. ADO Adodc and Datagrid wont display data?

5. ???ADO Datagrid:Cannot initialize data bindings

6. Datagrid/ADO - Cannot initialize data bindings

7. Datagrid bound to adodc - # of rows

8. datagrid bound to adodc not showing

9. datagrid bound to ADODC control displays underlying window.

10. Bound controls not updating ADO with adodc.recordset.update command

11. Save data back to datasource: DataGrid data binding

12. Datagrid errors with adodc data control