Printer.PaperSize, Printer.PaperBin
Author Message
 Printer.PaperSize, Printer.PaperBin

can someone please tell me how to set these using the
CommonDialog.ShowPrint ??? Also, I tred setting these manually and it
wouldn't let me...so Im also asking, what kind of values are these
properties expecting???

thanks,
OpenCZun

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Answer: Getting Printer PaperBin/PaperSize settings

2. Set the printer PaperBin and PaperSize

3. Printer Setting and PaperSize

4. Changing the Printer.PaperSize property?

5. Printer.PaperSize default problem

6. How can I set my custom printer papersize?

7. Problem changing Papersize on Printer Object.

8. how to change printer papersize using win API?

9. Change Printer with default Papersize

10. Set Printer properties (papersize) for default system prnter

11. PRINTER.PAPERSIZE

12. Setting Printer PaperSize from VB5