Windows Copying/Moving form. Is it available?
Author Message
 Windows Copying/Moving form. Is it available?

When you copy or move files through the windows explorer for instance,
there is a small window that appears where pages fly through the air
from one folder to another. Is this window form available for us to use
in our applications.

All help appreciated.
Guy Doucet

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows Copying/Moving form. Is it available?
I think it should be in your Graphics/AVIs folder

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://come.to/MidtownMadness

Quote:
> When you copy or move files through the windows explorer for instance,
> there is a small window that appears where pages fly through the air
> from one folder to another. Is this window form available for us to use
> in our applications.

> All help appreciated.
> Guy Doucet

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows Copying/Moving form. Is it available?
Try the SHFileOperation API.  The knowledge base has many examples.

Quote:
> When you copy or move files through the windows explorer for instance,
> there is a small window that appears where pages fly through the air
> from one folder to another. Is this window form available for us to use
> in our applications.

> All help appreciated.
> Guy Doucet

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy / Move AVI animation form?

2. Utility to make shaped forms (irregular windows) now available

3. Changing to a Copy or Move DragIcon while in Drag mode but NOT moving the mouse

4. Utility to make shaped forms (irregular windows) now available

5. vb.net windows forms ... copy from clipboard

6. Copying form values between two windows

7. Windows Script 5.5 Beta 1 setup for Windows 2000 available

8. Listbox changes height when moved from Windows 3.11 to Windows 95

9. Copying Windows recovery disks for back up copies

10. Move one form - the other moves with it?

11. Am I allowed to copy texts and DLLs?

12. Copy Protection OCX - Available now!