Run Time Error -- Path/File Access Error
Author Message
 Run Time Error -- Path/File Access Error

I am new to VB6, so please help me.

I made a program that deletes LOG files, but, some LOG files are
protected and some are not.  When my program tries to delete the
protected LOG files, it gives me the error below.

Run-time error '75':
Path/File access error

How do I tell the program to forget that stupid message and just let it
do its job and then quit?  You know, never have that message come up.

--

Remove the NOSPAM to E-Mail me

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Run Time Error -- Path/File Access Error
See the SetAttr Statement.
Ex.: SetAttr "TESTFILE", vbNormal    ' Set file attribute.

Gerard

Quote:
>I am new to VB6, so please help me.

>I made a program that deletes LOG files, but, some LOG files are
>protected and some are not.  When my program tries to delete the
>protected LOG files, it gives me the error below.

>Run-time error '75':
>Path/File access error

>How do I tell the program to forget that stupid message and just let it
>do its job and then quit?  You know, never have that message come up.

>--

>Remove the NOSPAM to E-Mail me

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 75: File/Path Access Error

2. Path/File access error (Error 75)

3. Error 75: File/Path Access Error

4. Error 75 (Path/File access error) ???

5. Anyone seen this error: File/Path access error.

6. Error 75 'Path/File access error'

7. Error 75 Path/File access error

8. Error 75 'Path/File access error'

9. Path/File access error (Error 75)

10. Error 75: File/Path Access Error

11. Error 75 path/file access error

12. Run-time error '31037': Error load form file