Top 10 Signs you Need an Information System!
Author Message
 Top 10 Signs you Need an Information System!

This Top 10 List and more is available at the Data Concept site located
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Top Ten Signs You Need an Information System designed by Data Concept
-----------------------------------

1) The scariest part about talking to your creditors is finding their phone
number

2) You actually had a chance to try both Tylenol AND Advil on the same day
around Taxation time.

3) What's this guy's name again?

4) A mass mailing took you how long?

5) Didn't we deal with her before, like last year I think..., I can't
remember what she bought though...

6) How much have we sold this year?

7) Who is our biggest customer? Well, it's got be be....hum...let's see...

8) We would be more profitable if we increased sales of our most profitable
line. By the way, which one would that be?

9) You use paper rather than your computer to keep track of [your business
activity]

10) Some commercial (shrink-wrapped) software claiming to help you manage
your business is doing time in your attic but you don't exactly know where.

Fabian Tiburce
Data Concept
Computer Consultants

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Tel/Fax: (416) 480 1870
'Without actions, the world would still be an idea' - Founder of INSEAD

Fri, 12 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Top 10 Signs you Need an Information System!

2. Top 10 - Information Systems

3. Numbering the values in a Top 10 query from 1 to 10

4. Top 10 Things CRM is good for?

5. SElECT TOP 10 return 11 records ?

6. TOP 10 Question

7. Top 10 question: masked edit?

8. Sybase system 10 param queries

9. Problem with System 10 ODBC driver under Visual Basic

10. VB4(16) & Sybase System 10 OpenRecordset problem

11. VB4/Sybase System 10

12. VB, ODBC, Sybase System 10, and Dynamic (real) SQL