Tabctl32.ocx - Can't see control
Author Message
 Tabctl32.ocx - Can't see control

Gidday VBers,

I have a VB4 app that has been running happily until until recently.
I have Tabctl32.ocx on a form with 2 tabs with a variety of other controls
on each tab. If I select the tab that doesn't have focus, the controls on
the newly focused tab are invisible, yet their visible property is true
(when tracing the program).
If I change the default tab in design mode, the default is okay, but the
selected is wrong.
It has me stumped.

Thanks,
Paul

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX

2. Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)

3. Tabctl32.ocx isn't compatible with my computer

4. TABCTL32.ocx (Sherridan's Tabs)

5. Tabbed dialog tabctl32.ocx displays controls through tabs

6. Problems with COMDLG32.OCX and TABCTL32.OCX

7. 'Canned' data in VB program

8. Visual Basic 5.0....TABCTL32.OCX loading error..

9. Help Tabctl32.ocx

10. TABCTL32.OCX old and new version

11. coloured LISTVIEW elements using subclassing - doesn`t work when using tabctl32.ocx

12. tabctl32.ocx