Help! Saving Bitmaps
Author Message
 Help! Saving Bitmaps

Help!
I need to save Picture1.Picture as a 1-bit or 2-bit Bitmap (I need only
2 colors).  But the SavePicture statement saves it as a 24-bit Bitmap
(which is the screen resolution), and it is way too big.  I want to do
this without having to change the user's screen resolution.  I'm not
sure if it can be done while running Windows95, but I heard that it can
be done under WindowsNT.
Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks
Daniel

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP!! - Saving Bitmaps+Data

2. Help!! Saving Bitmaps in original colour depths (how do you do it!!!!!)

3. Help me (converting color bitmaps to monocrome to save space)

4. Saving Bitmaps

5. Saving Bitmaps to different color modes

6. Q: How to save pictures as compressed bitmaps?

7. Saving A4 bitmaps in B/W

8. saving bitmaps, icons, metafiles in 1 file

9. Saving bitmaps.

10. Saving Bitmaps

11. How to save bitmaps/wav files in Resource File