Q:Transparent pictures (BMP).
Author Message
 Q:Transparent pictures (BMP).

How can I produce transparent bitmaps. For my children's software
I have some BMP   images that I like to move around and animate.
I know that I can make a transparent icons but that is too sa mall.
So my questions are:
        - Can I have an icon larger that    n 32x32
        - can I make a transparent bmp image

Please help ,
Rafi Sagherian

Sun, 03 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Q:Transparent pictures (BMP).

Quote:
>How can I produce transparent bitmaps.

See:

How to Create a Transparent Bitmap Using Visual Basic
Article ID: Q94961

--
VB Info: http://www.sn.no/~balchen/vb/visual.htm
FAQ: http://www.sn.no/~balchen/vb/faq.htm

Sun, 03 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent background for BMP file in Picture Box

2. Transparent bitmap (BMP)

3. REQUEST:program with a transparent BMP

4. Transparent BMP on Cmd button

5. How to paint a bmp transparent with VB5.0/Win95

6. How to paint a bmp transparent with VB5.0/Win95

7. How to make a transparent BMP.

8. Help, to move a transparent bmp

9. Displaying a transparent BMP

10. "Transparent" .BMP

11. Transparent bgrd- check box and SSCommand bmp

12. Creating BMP with Transparent Background