VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!
Author Message
 VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!

Quote:
> Please let me know if you will how to enter data directly into a grid
> cell. Currently I'm using Input box() function. I've posted this
> message several times,without any answer. It should be like entering
> text into a text box.I've been doing like shown below:

> eg:userinput=inputbox("enter data:","Enter")
>    grdgrid1.clip=userinput

Assuming your're using VB4W, you may get a better response in one of
these groups :-

comp.lang.basic.visual.announce
comp.lang.basic.visual.database
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
comp.lang.basic.visual.3rdparty

Crossposted to comp.lang.basic.visual.misc, follow-up to same.
Cheers,
--
Douggie

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4. please someone, please help!

5. I NEED SOMEONE EXPERIENCED TO HELP PLEASE ........PLEASE........

6. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE---NEED VB HELP

7. Cloning problem -- please please please help

8. someone please help me with a picture box problem

9. Someone help PLEASE! - Application Setup Wizard Problem

10. Can someone please help me with this problem......

11. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

12. Will someone please Reply ? (((((( Please))))))))