? VB3-Multiple Forms w/o MDI children ?
Author Message
 ? VB3-Multiple Forms w/o MDI children ?

I just want to have one form for all my controls and one form that will show
the output info.  It is all right with me if the form with my controls has
invisible.

I hate to bother you experienced programmers; but, I have scoured the
manuals.  They only have examples using the MDI stuff.

If you have an idea, I would appreciate some help.

Fri, 18 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ? VB3-Multiple Forms w/o MDI children ?

Quote:
>I just want to have one form for all my controls and one form that will show
>the output info.  It is all right with me if the form with my controls has
>invisible.

>I hate to bother you experienced programmers; but, I have scoured the
>manuals.  They only have examples using the MDI stuff.

>If you have an idea, I would appreciate some help.

Just don't use MDIForms and set the Form with the Controls to be
invisble, you will have to reference the controls with the Form name
preceding it (frmControl.Control). If you have multiple forms and
don't need to access all of the controls at the same time then I would
put the controls on individual forms to save resources.

        SK

Sat, 19 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

2. VB3: Dynamic Arrays and MDI Child Form Communication Problem

3. VB3 MDI Child Form Shown On Load

4. Polling Headers on multiple MDI child forms??

5. Accessing data on multiple MDI Child forms -Please Help

6. Accessing data on multiple MDI child forms?

7. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

8. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

9. MDI-Child form and positon on MDI-form

10. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

11. MDI child forms on top of a picture on a MDI form

12. Help with MDI Forms and MDI child forms