Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print
Author Message
 Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print

When I am using the print dialog, it will only change the printer if I invoke
the print dialog before I do my first print.  After my first print, the print
dialog shows that a new printer is defined but the print continues to be routed
to the old print location.  Other functions such as the number of copies works
correctly.  I am terminating the print stream with an enddoc statement.

If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate emailing me at work

Thanks.
Charles

Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:33:39 GMT
 Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print
Have you set both the CommonDialog PrinterDefault property and the Printer
TrackDefault property to True?

Mike

Quote:
> When I am using the print dialog, it will only change the printer if I
invoke
> the print dialog before I do my first print.  After my first print, the
print
> dialog shows that a new printer is defined but the print continues to be
routed
> to the old print location.  Other functions such as the number of copies
works
> correctly.  I am terminating the print stream with an enddoc statement.

> If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate emailing me at
work

> Thanks.
> Charles

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:37:32 GMT

1. Try Again: How to change the printer in the Print Dialog of the Common Dialog

2. Change settings for printer from single sided printing to double sided printing and vice versa

3. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

4. Changing Focus to Print Dialog

5. Print dialog only will change printer once

6. Printing - changing printers via Code rather than dialog box

7. Print header for first item in a subgroup, and print subtotal

8. Print Dialog & Print Preview

9. print withtout print dialog box

10. Hiding Print dialog box when printing mailmerge

11. Printing to File using Print Dialog box

12. Printing to File using Print Dialog box