Distributing fonts with an application
Author Message
 Distributing fonts with an application

I'vw written an app for distribution that utilizes a report created in
Crystal Reports. The CR form was designed with Arial Narrow font.  Three
questions:
(1) Can I distribute the font with my app?
(2) If yes, what is the best way to do this?
(3) In no, what do I do?
--
Keith Whitfield
Webpage- http://www.*-*-*.com/

"Semper Fi"

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows Display Font Sizes Vs. Application Font Sizes

2. Distributing Fonts

3. distributing fonts

4. Distribute font made by Microsoft

5. Distributing Fonts with VB4 setup kit

6. Distributing True Type Fonts?

7. Distributing Bar Code App done with Azalea UFL and Fonts

8. Using/distributing fonts

9. How to distribute a font?

10. Distributing Fonts

11. Distributing an Access Applications to individuals without Access

12. Distributing Access97 application with Runtime files and registy keys