creating wait window like effect
Author Message
 creating wait window like effect

Dear friends,

I m trying to create a form, which wil display validation check error
msgs to the user. for example - before saving record check if all
required fields entered, if not display err msg window.

This form will be displayed on top of the other form for which the
validation message is displayed, preferably in the top right corner.
And when the user presses any key/clicks mouse it will be unloaded.

my questions 1. how to display form on top of the application in the
fixed
                position at top right corner.
             2. how to trap any key pressed / mouse click by the user
                anywhere in the application, not necessarily on that
form only.

Any help will be appreciated.

Nitin.

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:25:31 GMT

1. Creating Wait window like effect

2. create a fade effect or any other effect like morph between two open forms

3. Creating the same effect as Outlook's grouped messages window

4. Waiting.......waiting.....waiting....

5. Create Panel Animation effect

6. How to create OnMouseOver effect in VB

7. Need help creating an ActiveX Control Rollover effect

8. need help creating a water effect

9. creating a mirror effect

10. Creating a look through lense effect in vb.

11. QB45: strange effect with VIEW, WINDOW, GET/PUT

12. Playing windows media player visual effects?