Multiple Sheets, Visual Basic/Excel Problem
Author Message
 Multiple Sheets, Visual Basic/Excel Problem

I am having enormous problems with VB3 at the moment. I am trying to
make multiple copies of an excel 97 spreadsheet via Visual Basic,
however This would need to change the macro in the spreadsheet to meet
the copy sheet requirements i.e. sheet 1 may have a reference to
textboxA and sheet 2 would need to alter to textboxB so the macros do
not cross. I am also having problems referencing the spreadsheet in
excel97 from Visual Basic3 - I do not know the command line to open a
new Excel file which the user would name in VB3 and then the file would
automatically generate in excel. To add to this, I would like to know
how to pass information from one form textbox to another as I can get
this to work in run mode however it will not work in the exe version.

Please Help

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem w/OLE object & Multiple Excel Sheets

2. Access opening Excel sheet in visual basic design mode

3. Read from Excel Sheet to Visual Basic Form

4. Access - Export to Excel.. Multiple sheets

5. changing multiple sheets in excel 97

6. Printing Multiple Sheets Using Excel Object

7. Selecting multiple sheets in an Excel workbook

8. Multiple Excel Sheets from VB

9. Excel VBA: search multiple-sheets in a workbook

10. Excel output to multiple sheets

11. Problem to end Excel from Visual Basic.NET

12. New to Visual Basic in Excel Object problem