manipulating images
Author Message
 manipulating images
Hi VB Users,

Q1:     I have a matrix of data which I want to display as an image with
        the ability to change the palette of the image. How do I do
        this?

Q2:     I can we change the palette of a picture/image box to a user
        defined ?

Q3:     We wish to know the pointer address to the picture/image box as
        well as the address to where the palette is stored so that we
        can do image processing.

Cheers
Gary & Jerry

Sat, 15 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to manipulate image filed in a database?

2. HELP ! VBX is needed for manipulating images

3. HELP manipulating images

4. Manipulating images

5. Manipulate Image in memory question ?

6. Manipulating image without UI in VB

7. manipulating images in memory?

8. A function that manipulates images independent of a picturebox?

9. Image manipulate

10. Printing Images with Imaging for Windows (Wang Imaging)

11. image 1 + image 2 = image 3 how ???

12. setting up recordsets to manipulate table data