Will VB5 work with Windows XP ?
Author Message
 Will VB5 work with Windows XP ?

Will Windows Visual Basic version 5 work with Windows XP ?

regards Brian

Tue, 11 May 2004 15:39:43 GMT
 Will VB5 work with Windows XP ?
Yup. I'm using VB5 on an XP system to develop my custom viewer for MS Help
2.0 (http://www.mvps.org/htmlhelpcenter/beta/viewer.htm).

David Liske
Microsoft HTML Help MVP since 1999
http://mvps.org/htmlhelpcenter
Electronic Media Technician
School of Art & Design
University of Michigan

Quote:
> Will Windows Visual Basic version 5 work with Windows XP ?

> regards Brian

Tue, 11 May 2004 20:39:37 GMT

1. Windows XP visual style - Add Resource does not work

2. SmtpMail.Send not working in Windows XP

3. Will VB6 work OK with Windows XP?

4. Won't work with Windows XP

5. IE 6 in XP will not work with pop-up windows

6. VB6 not working on Windows XP ?

7. Windows XP Style Manifest doesn't work on ActiveX Control Projects

8. Moving working app from Windows ME to XP crashes

9. Using nested frames in VB6 under Windows XP does not work

10. CR7 not Working with Windows XP

11. does VB6 works with Windows XP?

12. Does Visual Tools emulator work on Windows XP Home