SEEKING: Print Setup Dialog, Utilities for Setup Disks
Author Message
 SEEKING: Print Setup Dialog, Utilities for Setup Disks

I'm searching for 2 items for VB development.  If anyone knows of any shareware, or commercial packages that fit the bill, could
you please drop an email note, or post.

1)  Print Setup Dialog.  Not the print dialog that ships with windows, but simply a canned dialog that allows you to change the
default printer.

2)  Setup Utilites.  I searching possibly a DLL that will allow us to search config files for specific occurences, then change them.
We could write it, but there must be something already out there.

Any help is appreciated.

Todd M. Peterson
Identatronics, Inc.

Tue, 23 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Suppress report save dialog after print setup?

2. VB: Print Setup dialog box

3. common Print Setup Dialog box

4. Print setup dialog box

5. Synchronizing Common Dialog Print Setup with Printer Object

6. Common Dialog (Print Setup)

7. Getting a Print Setup Dialog Box in VB5

8. Print Setup Dialog

9. REQ: Windows API to bring up print setup dialog box

10. VB: Print Setup dialog box

11. Print Setup Common Dialog

12. How to display Print Setup dialog box?