VB5 & Novell Login
Author Message
 VB5 & Novell Login

I'm trying to write a small VB program for our Novell network.  The
clients are using Win95 and the Microsoft client with MSNDS.

All the program does it display a warning and gives them the option to
accept or decline use of the network.  In the VB Environment the
program runs fine but when it is run from the novell script file it
always opens the window maximized, which I don't want.

I'm new to VB5 but have used QB a long time ago.  Does anyone have any
ideas or suggestions.  Thanks.

Fri, 02 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ? Novell NDS - Login & VB5

2. VB5 & Novell

3. Retrieve Novell Login via VBA?

4. Novell Login Names

5. Novell login name

6. Novell Login Name

7. How to get Novell login name

8. How to read user's Novell Login name

9. Form f or Login to Novell FileServer 3.12

10. Visual Basic (16-bit) and Novell 3.12: How to login to remote server

11. Novell - Login Script Variables into Visual Basic

12. HELP - Novell login in 3.11