VB and printer API--a challenge
Author Message
 VB and printer API--a challenge

Newsgroups: comp.lang.basic.visual
Subject: Vb and printer api's challenge
Cc:
Hi,

We are trying to automate a printer installation using two API's.
The VB code came from Microsoft and is simple but does not do anything.
Something is missing.

Would someone be willing to look at the simple code (it is short)
and assist us in the API calls? It can be sent to you electronically.

Thank you,

Lee Ratzan

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB and printer API--a challenge

Hi,

If the code is so short, I suggest you post it together with your question.
Expecting newsgroup readers to actively e-mail you and humbly request a
presentation of the problem is not going to give you any replies.

Niels

Quote:

>Newsgroups: comp.lang.basic.visual
>Subject: Vb and printer api's challenge
>Cc:
>Hi,

>We are trying to automate a printer installation using two API's.
>The VB code came from Microsoft and is simple but does not do anything.
>Something is missing.

>Would someone be willing to look at the simple code (it is short)
>and assist us in the API calls? It can be sent to you electronically.

>Thank you,

>Lee Ratzan

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB and printer API's ---a challenge

2. Dll/Api/Vb/Pascal Challenge!

3. VB - API Guru Challenge - Transparent Form in 9x

4. Challenging Challenging Challenging Challenging Challenging...all because of rpt files...!

5. PROBLEM: Adding a printer via API, then creating a printer Share via API (source included)

6. An API challenge

7. Ready for an API challenge?

8. PRINTER : Need API that gives Printable/NonPrintable Area of Printer

9. Help, How to send printer command to printer bypassing printer driver in vb

10. VB 3 & Changing Printers (API)

11. API printer control in VB - Examples?

12. HELP: TYPING TO CREATE A PRINTER VIA API - AddPrinter VB