Is altering the right mouse menu (in Explorer) really difficult or involved?
Author Message
 Is altering the right mouse menu (in Explorer) really difficult or involved?

I need to select a group of files in explorer and right click and see
my VB app listed there (Like were you see the Open, SendTo and
Properties), then I can select this app to work with the selcted
files. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you very much!
Remove ALL the zz's to repoond:

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to add an enrty to right-mouse menu under explorer

2. Add application to Windows 95 Explorer Right Mouse Menu

3. Can I Disable right mouse button in VB explorer window

4. windows explorer right mouse button

5. Right-Click Menus in Explorer

6. VB App in Explorer Right-click menu - again...

7. Add a right-Click menu in explorer

8. Context Menu's and right mouse click event

9. How to remove textbox right mouse click menu?

10. Right mouse button click popup menu

11. Display menu on right mouse click

12. Right mouse-click popup menu