Copy Last entry on Combo Box to Text Box
Author Message
 Copy Last entry on Combo Box to Text Box

Hello Everyone:

Does anyone know how I can transfer the last string entry on a combo box
to a text box on another form?  This question seems simple, but it has
stumpted me for two days.

Thanks

Bob
--

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy Last entry on Combo Box to Text Box

Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Form2.Show
    Form2!Text1.Text = Combo1.List(Combo1.ListCount - 1)
End Sub

Quote:
> Hello Everyone:

> Does anyone know how I can transfer the last string entry on a combo box
> to a text box on another form?  This question seems simple, but it has
> stumpted me for two days.

> Thanks

> Bob
> --

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy Last entry on Combo Box to Text Box
Thanks Eric:

That did the trick!

Bob

Quote:

--
Robert F. Wolf, Houston, Texas USA

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Text Box Entry To Text Box Display?

2. Limiting Access to Text Boxes, List Boxes and Combo Boxes

3. Highlighting data in the text portion of a combo box and overwriting it upon data entry

4. List box search based on text box entry...

5. Copy text from a combo box

6. Unable to populate text box from combo box

7. Putting a value from a combo box into a text box on a form

8. Filling combo box text box area from data

9. Created Form in Word - Irregular movement of combo boxes, text boxes on scrolling

10. Adding to a combo box or text box through the keyboard

11. Combo Boxes and Text Boxes

12. Combo Box and Text Box - Plz Help