Combo boxes bug in VB 3?
Author Message
 Combo boxes bug in VB 3?

I keep getting a white gap between the text area and the Combo button
using VB3.  Is there any way of getting around this problem?

Regards,

Miles Green

Fri, 02 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Combo boxes bug in VB 3?

Quote:
> I keep getting a white gap between the text area and the Combo button
> using VB3.  Is there any way of getting around this problem?

> Regards,

> Miles Green

Hi Miles,

No, there's no way for a Dropdown combo to get the white gap to go away,
BUT if you change the style of the combobox to SIMPLE LIST or
DROPDOWN LIST is will not happen. When you do this the behaveior (sorry for the type errors)
will also change.... try it out....

Peter van Dam

Sat, 03 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Bug in click event of combo box??

2. Anyone seen bug in subroutine fill of multiple combo boxes

3. Standard Combo box Bug??

4. Combo box - bug in the change event?

5. The dreaded combo box bug...

6. combo box bug(?) in Vb4.0

7. bug in Combo box?

8. Combo Box Bug!

9. HELP with possible VB5 combo box bug

10. Combo box Bug

11. Combo Box Color Bug

12. Locked Combo Box BUG (Dropdown List Style)