TextBox Question
Author Message
 TextBox Question

Can you display a "carrage return" --> chr$(13)  for lines of Text in a
TextBox?  If so, how?  It would be nice to see them on an app I've got where a
last line Return is necessary (and users always forget cause they can't see
anything).

Thanks in advance.

Bruce

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 00:46:04 GMT
 TextBox Question

Quote:

> Can you display a "carrage return" --> chr$(13)  for lines of Text
> in a TextBox?  If so, how?

I can't think of any very clean and simple way, but there's a <? character
in Wingdings. If you're willing to use a RichTextBox and doctor some of its
methods (so that the CR character doesn't behave like others), you could put
in the Wingdings character before every genuine, invisible CR.

Quote:
> a last line Return is necessary (and users always forget cause they
> can't see anything).

The user shouldn't have to care about this. How about writing code to check
what the user typed and add the final CR if necessary?

Eq.

--

Equinox Tetrachloride
www.cl4.org - www.insecurities.org

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 02:18:27 GMT

1. TextBox question

2. vb.net textbox question

3. Textbox questions

4. textbox question

5. textbox question

6. NewBee VB5 textbox question

7. tough textbox question

8. ..easy textbox question from a newbie

9. Newbie TextBox question

10. Easy Textbox Question ?

11. Textbox question..

12. Textbox Question