Error Message, from machine to machine.
Author Message
 Error Message, from machine to machine.

Hello All,

I am writing my VB app on my machine (with Win 98) and when I run this
program on a machine
running Win95 I am getting an error that I was not getting on the machine
that I create programs on.

The error I am getting is "Run-Time error # 5 - invalid procedure call or
argument"

Is there a reason why?  I am using the Setup application wizard to setup the
program on the
test machine (the 95 machine)

Thanks

Thu, 04 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Error Message, from machine to machine.
Ew!  Does this mean Windows 98 doesn't have that timing problem I mentioned
in the last note?  I sure hope it does!

--Cindy

Quote:

>Hello All,

>I am writing my VB app on my machine (with Win 98) and when I run this
>program on a machine
>running Win95 I am getting an error that I was not getting on the machine
>that I create programs on.

>The error I am getting is "Run-Time error # 5 - invalid procedure call or
>argument"

>Is there a reason why?  I am using the Setup application wizard to setup
the
>program on the
>test machine (the 95 machine)

>Thanks

Thu, 04 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Error Message, from machine to machine.
Have you tried executing your app on another system running Win98? It may
not be the timing problem. Run Time 5 can be a lot of things.

Paul

Quote:

>Hello All,

>I am writing my VB app on my machine (with Win 98) and when I run this
>program on a machine
>running Win95 I am getting an error that I was not getting on the machine
>that I create programs on.

>The error I am getting is "Run-Time error # 5 - invalid procedure call or
>argument"

>Is there a reason why?  I am using the Setup application wizard to setup
the
>program on the
>test machine (the 95 machine)

>Thanks

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error Win 95 Machines Using VB (Works Fine on NT Machines)

2. Moving an ActiveX control from machine to machine

3. machine-machine communications

4. drinks machine/vending machine

5. Using a Server machine's Access Database from a clients machine

6. Getting a machine's MAC address given a NETBIOS machine name or IP address

7. OT: Real answering machine messages

8. messaging between two machines on a network

9. machine à sous de bobine, fentes visuelles de gain, machines à sous symboliques, machine à sous lache, jeux libres de fente de bingo-test,

10. File sharing Lock Count Error on one machine only

11. Error 3071...Why on one machine and not on others

12. Compile error on an other machine