Launching a browser
Author Message
 Launching a browser

Hi,

How can I make it so that in VB 5 (enterprise) I can have the user click
on a label/command button to launch either Netscape or Internet Explorer
with an html file loaded? (The HTML file is saved locally to their hard
drive)

Thanks.

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Launching a browser

Quote:

> Hi,

> How can I make it so that in VB 5 (enterprise) I can have the user click
> on a label/command button to launch either Netscape or Internet Explorer
> with an html file loaded? (The HTML file is saved locally to their hard
> drive)

> Thanks.

Check out the shell command.

Andreas Swensson

Fri, 19 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HowTo: Launch default browser from Windows Control running in IE browser

2. Launch Default Browser and return URL

3. launching default browser from VBA

4. Need help with saving the document before launching the browser

5. Need help with saving the document before launching the browser

6. Launching Default Browser

7. launching default browser with file://

8. launching a browser

9. Launching a browser

10. Launching a Browser from VB ???

11. Launching default browser without using html file

12. Launch def browser to a specific URL??