Help!! VB 6.0 Upgrade
Author Message
 Help!! VB 6.0 Upgrade

Quote:
> Any advice would be appreciated.

Maybe you can upgrade the controls to the ones that came with VB 6.

--
"A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and
not as the gift of their chief magistrate."

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help!! VB 6.0 Upgrade
I've just upgraded to VB 6.0, and in the process, de-installed VB 5.0.
Now I can't open certain projects because I don't have a liscense for
some VB 5.0 STANDARD controls, such as the DBGRID.

The error states that I don't have a license to use the control in a
design environment.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Thu, 22 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Upgrade to VB 5.0 or VB 6.0?

2. Upgrading from VB 4.0 Entrerprise to VB 6.0 Entrerprise

3. VBP 6.0 or VBP 6.0 Upgrade

4. Upgrading from VB 6.0 Professional to VS.NET

5. Lost some Active-X controls when upgrading my VB 6.0 to VB6.0 (SP3)

6. VB Upgrade, 3.0 to 6.0

7. Lost some Active-X controls when upgrading my VB 6.0 to VB6.0 (SP3)

8. Missing help in VS 6.0 EE Upgrade

9. Upgrade to 6.0 (from 4.6 vb)

10. Buying VB 6.0 Proffessional...Upgrade?

11. VB 6.0 Enterprice Upgrade

12. Missing help in VS 6.0 EE Upgrade