95/NT login script in VB6?
Author Message
 95/NT login script in VB6?

I would like to write a 32bit Windows app to run a network login script
from a dialog instead of a DOS session (for about 400 users).  I guess
it will involve a bunch of API calls, but does anyone have a pointer as
to where to start, and indeed, if it is possible with VB?  I also dont
want to create a 'normal' VB app with one EXE and several other DLL's
etc.  I want just one file...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 95/NT login script in VB6?
If you want just one file, then it cannot be done in Visual Basic.

Howard Henry Schlunder

Quote:
> I would like to write a 32bit Windows app to run a network login script
> from a dialog instead of a DOS session (for about 400 users).  I guess
> it will involve a bunch of API calls, but does anyone have a pointer as
> to where to start, and indeed, if it is possible with VB?  I also dont
> want to create a 'normal' VB app with one EXE and several other DLL's
> etc.  I want just one file...

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. vbscript login scripts - starting a script from the Windows 95 command prompt

2. Login script problem in 95/98

3. Win 95 login to NT using START /WAIT

4. Login authentication in Windows 95/98/NT

5. Disable the Windows 95 logon prompt after a successful login on NT domain

6. Shutdown and Restart Windows 95 and NT for VB Script

7. writing vb6 progs on 95 platform to run on nt

8. VBScript NT Login Script - checking for group membership

9. VBScript and NT Login Scripts - Group membership?

10. NT Login Script Question

11. Windows NT 4 Login Scripts

12. Using VBScript in NT Login Script