pick color of gif file at mouse cursor and replace color in gif
Author Message
 pick color of gif file at mouse cursor and replace color in gif

I want to be able to determine a color of a gif  256 image region  on the
screen clicking on the region.

I used to do this using gxlib functions.

I picked a color from a gif with a europe map in a QuickBasic game where
countries were unique colors (1-256). The color was returned when I clicked
on a region with that color (a country). Then after answering a question on
the country I changed the color of that country to another color
representing countries that had been 'conquered'  using a floodfill
function.

Is there an easy form to do this in VB6?

Than you!

Thu, 03 Feb 2005 07:25:31 GMT
 pick color of gif file at mouse cursor and replace color in gif
Colour = Point( X, Y )

Quote:
>I want to be able to determine a color of a gif  256 image region  on the
>screen clicking on the region.

>I used to do this using gxlib functions.

>I picked a color from a gif with a europe map in a QuickBasic game where
>countries were unique colors (1-256). The color was returned when I clicked
>on a region with that color (a country). Then after answering a question on
>the country I changed the color of that country to another color
>representing countries that had been 'conquered'  using a floodfill
>function.

>Is there an easy form to do this in VB6?

>Than you!

Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:14:41 GMT

1. save gif or png file indexed color

2. Detecting and changing color of the gif file in picturebox or imagebox

3. Create color .CUR files for mouse cursor.

4. Save to GIF file from resource GIF file

5. How to get transparent color from a GIF?

6. How to get transparent color from a GIF?

7. colored CURsor and ANImated cursor files

8. How do I use a color mouse cursor in VB.Net

9. 16 Color mouse cursor question

10. Grabbing Color under Mouse Cursor

11. Convert GIF/Save PictureBox as GIF

12. Replace Hourglass Icon with animated .GIF???