Displaying GIF files from a resource file???
Author Message
 Displaying GIF files from a resource file???

Does anyone know how to display a GIF file in an image box from a resource
file.

Doing this with a .BMP is easy (loadrespicture ...) but you can't use that
with GIF files. I suspect I need to use LoadResData but then how do I get
it into the image box?
Basically I need the background to be that of the control (so changing
pallettes doesn't mess up the look of the screen).

Thanks in anticipation

Richard

Richard Adams
Eden Software Consultants Ltd,

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Save to GIF file from resource GIF file

2. Using gif files in a resource file

3. GIF image in resource files ? VB6

4. VB6 - Retrieving JPG, GIF and custom files from Resource DLL

5. GIF and JPGs from Resource Files and Databases

6. GIF and JPGs from Resource Files and Databases

7. GETTING (GIF or JPEG) from RESOURCE FILE

8. ERROR: Getting GIF or JPEG from Resource File

9. GIF and JPGs from Resource Files and Databases

10. GETTING (GIF or JPEG) from RESOURCE FILE

11. ERROR: Getting GIF or JPEG from Resource File

12. GIF and JPGs from Resource Files and Databases