Package and Deployment Wizard with WebClass (Visual Basic 6)
Author Message
 Package and Deployment Wizard with WebClass (Visual Basic 6)

I am trying to deploy a WebClass application to our server.
I get the following message, but the target directory does
not contain the DLL, just the CAB file and the ASP file.
Attempts to open the IIS application result in an "ActiveX
component can't create object" error.

     The following were sent to 'http://dev/ts' using 'HTTP Post':
         E:\Development\VB\TrapezeSubmission\Package\Submit.CAB
      (unpacked and installed)
         E:\Development\VB\TrapezeSubmission\default.ASP

If I can't use the Package and Deployment Wizard, then
how can I get the application running on the remote
machine?  It works fine on my local machine.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. package and deployment wizard in Visual studio 6.0

2. package and deployment wizard in Visual studio 6.0

3. Can Package and Deployment Wizard handle COM packages?

4. Visual Basic 6 DLL Packaging & Deployment

5. Package and Deployment wizard does not load

6. Packaging and Deployment Wizard

7. Com Addin - Package & Deployment Wizard

8. Building the cabinet file in Package and Deployment Wizard

9. Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard

10. Package & Deployment Wizard - error

11. Package and deployment Wizard for office VBA?

12. Package/Deployment Wizard - Access 2000