.NET question - Web page design
Author Message
 .NET question - Web page design

Hi

I'm using .NET to design some web pages (instead of interdev).  I'm
having a few issues with it.

1.  The view in browser option in FILE does not appear.  I added it to
the menu but it's grayed out

2.  I doesn't seem to have a class/object browser popup window thing
like interdev does.  For example I'm writing VBScript using the Office
web components, I can't find a way to sure members etc.

Help
Paul

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 05:51:26 GMT
 .NET question - Web page design
First I should mention that I am not an ASP or ASP.NET expert.  I am
actually doing my first ASP.NET project right now....  I have never actually
used Interdev for more then a few minutes - but here is an attempt at an
answer, though you would be much better  off asking this over on one of the
.NET news groups.

Quote:
> Hi

> I'm using .NET to design some web pages (instead of interdev).  I'm
> having a few issues with it.

> 1.  The view in browser option in FILE does not appear.  I added it to
> the menu but it's grayed out

Mine does...  I suspect this has something to do with your project type.  Is
it a WebForms application?

Quote:
> 2.  I doesn't seem to have a class/object browser popup window thing
> like interdev does.  For example I'm writing vbscript using the Office
> web components, I can't find a way to sure members etc.

View -> Other Windows -> Object Browser

Or

Ctrl+Alt+J

HTH,
Tom Shelton

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 06:00:37 GMT

1. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

2. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

3. project design software , compare website design software , web developers , website design software review , nof shop , software quality , nof 7.5 , bestellen preisvergleich , web site design , custom web design ,

4. Vb.net web page sql server access question

5. vb.net / ado.net design question

6. Looking for design(web page)

7. Web Page Design Problem using Word

8. Designing of a web page for installations.

9. Web Page Design Control

10. web page design

11. Web page Design Control

12. pass a form from web page to web page